Search RHCG Website
Select your language


exp date isn't null, but text field is

If your feedback is in the form of a complaint, you should discuss this with the staff member in charge. However, if you do not feel comfortable raising a complaint in person, you can telephone the Complaints Office on: 0141 201 4500
or email: [email protected]

Patient Advice and Support Service (PASS)

NHS GGC has arrangements in place with Citizens Advice Scotland to provide a Patient Advice and Support Service (PASS) for all NHS users. The service is free, confidential, independent of the NHS and fully impartial.

You can contact PASS via the National Citizens Advice Bureau on 0808800 9060 or through your local Citizens Advice Bureau.

Visit the PASS website for more information.

Editorial Information

Last reviewed: 17 January 2022

Next review: 30 April 2027