Search RHCG Website
Select your language

Getting referred

exp date isn't null, but text field is

If you live in Greater Glasgow and Clyde area, your child will need to be referred to the Royal Hospital for Children (RHC) by their General Practioner (GP) or another health professional who is looking after your child.

RHC does not accept referrals directly from families or anyone who is not a health professional.

Editorial Information

Last reviewed: 12 January 2021

Next review: 28 February 2027