Search RHCG Website
Select your language

Child Development Centres

exp date isn't null, but text field is

If your GP or Health Visitor is concerned about your child's development you may have been referred to a Child Development Centre.

Information on attending an appointment at a Child Development Centre can be found on the NHS GGC KIDS website. KIDS stand for Kids Independently Developing Skills.

More information can be found in Concerned about your child's development? but you don't have to be concerned to look at the KIDS website. It contains lots of helpful information about your child's development and keeping your child healthy including information on mental health, sleep and tips for education.

Editorial Information

Last reviewed: 12 January 2021

Next review: 09 April 2025